Ohwill Bed Frame Metal Platform with Wooden Headboard and Footboard, Non-Slip Without Noise - Walnut
- Questions & Answers
- Product Dimensions: Full 80"L x 56"W x 39"H
- Product Dimensions: Queen 84"L x 63"W x 39"H
- Product Dimensions: King 84.4"L x 78.2"W x 39"H
- Item Weight: Full Size 70.5 Pounds;
- Item Weight: Queen Size 73.8 pounds;
- Item Weight: King Size 88 pounds;
- Color: Modern Mahogany/Modern Walnut
- Material: Metal
- Special Feature: Squeak Resistant
- Included Components: Headboard, Slat
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 800 Pounds
Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions of the box so I know I can fit in my car?
The dimensions of the box:
Rubber pieces which hold horizontal bar comes loose pretty often which leads to creakiness and unwanted noise While sleeping... Other then that I like the frame.
I like that the parts were labeled well but the instructions could have been clearer so it took me longer than expected to install but I am very happy with the results.
Nice looking bed frame that fits together snug, making it quiet. It would be better if the center frame posts were underneath the bed a bit so you don't stub your toe as you walk past the bed.
Nice bed great for my teen.
If winging it without using instructions is your thing, this bed isn't for you. I have seen so many reviews saying the middle bar isn't long enough and I can see how this happens and it's simply not following the instructions completely. Make sure the arrows face up when they say etc.
For guest room that is only used a few times a year. Id never put anything like that together but with great care and consulting the instructions..I finished in a few hours. I was quite proud of myself. Looks great and I know guest will appreciate the update after 20 yrs of a cannonball poster bed Id been storing for my kids.