Toddler Ride On Fire Trunk, 6V Electric Ride on Toy Car for 1-3 Year Old with Music & Bubble Function
- Questions & Answers
- Kids will be eager to run to the rescue with this realistic ride on toy fire truck.
- It features authentic fire-truck details, from its classic red color to its working ladder, which extends and swivels so you can reach the fire.
- With extra bubble maker function of the ladder part, your little firefighter will feel the more interesting to play with this toy car.
- Flashing lights and siren sounds add to the realistic play and can be activated with the push of a button.
- With 6 Volt battery and foot pedal acceleration provides a lifelike driving experience. It can also use as baby push car.
How to use the bubbler maker?
Open the lid on the ladder, and pour the bubble liquid. (The product does't include bubble liquid.)
Cover the lid and press the switch to make bubbles.
It will be stopped when you let it go. (Please pour the bubble liquids in the bottles by adults to avoid the children’s ingestion)
6V Electric Fire Truck Basic Information:
- Age Recommendation: 12-36 months
- Maximum Rider Weight: 44lbs
- Riders: One rider
- Battery/Voltage: 6V Rechargeable Battery Included
- Drive System: Foot-pedal
- Light & Sound: Flashlight, Music, Siren Sound
- Need Assemble: Yes
- Extras Function: The ladder part can make bubbles (Bubble liquid doesn't included)
Questions & Answers
Our 10 month old grandson, who is actively trying to walk, is delighted with both pushing and being pushed on this thing!
Perfect gift for this age!
Not as big as I thought but baby likes it.
Bought for our grandson and he loved it.
Very good, very strong, stability
Very cute! My son was gifted this on his first birthday, he's not able to get on and scoot by himself yet but loves to push it and store things inside.