Vanity Desk with LED Mirror Makeup Vanity Table with Drawers and Storage Cabinet Dressing Table for Makeup Room, Bedroom
- Questions & Answers
|Product Dimensions||15.6 x 45.2 x 53.5 inches|
Questions & Answers
we got for my daughter room and she loves it. Plenty of storage. Instructions a little confusing but me and my daughter put together ourselves.
Looks Nice, Works Well
Overall a nice little vanity but I did encounter a few issues as I assembled it.
1. Some pieces were not labeled or mislabeled. Luckily figured it out at the end.
2. Several drawers and hardware were damaged (pictures demonstrate damaged items). It took a pair of pliers to gently bend the hinge back straight.
3. The predrilled holes (drawer rails specifically) were misaligned causing the screws to be crooked. The screws had to be filed down in order to get the drawer to slide open and close. Without a metal file, I dont think the drawers would have fit at all.
4. One of the drawers was crooked once it was on the metal rails. This took some gentle bending of the rail to adjust the height of one side so that it was better set on the rail to close properly.
Assembly itself took about 2.5 hours with two people. It could be possible to assemble it alone but I would anticipate it would take me longer and a difficult time aligning/propping pieces.
- the ring light power button glows (remains on) when the light itself is off meaning there is a glow at all times. Also worth noting this causes the vanity to be using power constantly (small amount but non-zero).
- the side cabinet is adjustable to widen or narrow the vanity to fit your space
It was frustrating getting damaged pieces, but for the price point, I would say it is a good purchase.
Seems like good quality.